July 27, 2022 How to Sale Anything Without Selling | The Ambition Show | Episode 12
The struggle is real!
If you don’t know how to sell an idea then you will struggle to get anything accomplished. In this episode we will highlight the best methods to build a steady stream of leads, get consistent sales, and run a profitable business without going the typical sales route.
Marketing Channels to Generate Sales
For physical products, there are four basic types of marketing channels to use:
- Direct selling
- Selling through third-parties
- Dual distribution
- Reverse marketing
Online marketing channels online, aka Digital or Internet Marketing, the typical channels include:
- Direct Selling - your website
- Retail - Selling on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Groupon, etc
- Affiliate marketing - working through other connections with your target audience
Use Valuable Content to Sale
Learn how to sale your skills, train others while you sleep, and share your opinions and expertise for profit!
What to “WATCH”
My fist recommendation is one of the best Ted Talks ever. I know you have YouTube, so log on and watch
“HOW TO SELL WITHOUT SELLING YOUR SOUL” TEDTalk by Steve Harrison
- As co-creator alongside Jack Canfield of Bestseller Blueprint and the co-founder of the Quantum Leap Publicity and Marketing Program, Steve Harrison has dedicated the last 25 years to helping more than 15,000 people, including more than 12,000 authors, promote themselves and find bookings on TV, radio, and in front of live audiences. Steve Harrison and his company have helped launch bestselling books such as Chicken Soup for the Soul, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, and many others.
What to Read
“HOW TO SELL WITHOUT SELLING: STEP-BY-STEP MARKETING FORMULA TO ATTRACT READY-TO-BUY CLIENTS...CREATE PASSIVE INCOME AND MAKE MORE MONEY WHILE MAKING A DIFFERENCE” by Terry Dean
- Terry Dean started his online business from scratch in 1996. He went from delivering pizzas for a living to building a million dollar Internet business promoted primarily through the Internet. Within a few years he was also consulting with home based businesses, local companies, and multi-million dollar corporations. Terry has developed a reputation for delivering high level content in an easy-to-understand and follow manner. His products include step-by-step directions for getting started along with simple checklists to keep you focused.
TAKE-A-WAYS = FREE OFFER(S)